Mandatory Safety Test - Instruction
- Please fill in your IISc email/password to login
- The test can be taken in multiple modules: one general and 6 special modules. Passing the test in a certain module will give you permission to work with that hazard for 1 year. Select the module you want to give the test in.
- Study material for the test can be found at OLSEH website (https://olseh.iisc.ac.in/resources/)
- You will be redirected to an external link for test.
- You will be asked to answer 25 questions. You must answer 20 questions correctly to pass the test.
- Please do no cheat, copy, or get help for this test. The test engine has automated invigilation methods that will track your performance. Test with a high “cheat-score” will be invalid
- The test should be finished within 60 mins of the start.
- You will get results in your email. You are also welcome to print the results at the end of the test. No need to send this result to OLSEH. We shall get the information automatically.