You can search the existing database here. Please note that it takes a few days for the records to sync, so very recent tests may not show.
Mandatory Safety Test - Instruction
- Please use your IISc O365 credentials to login. If you do not have IISc O365 credentials, please go to https://cocubes.in/iiscbengaluru and login with your cell phone + OTP.
- The test can be taken in multiple modules: one general and six specialized safety modules. Passing the test in a certain module will give you permission to work with that hazard for 1 year.
- General module is mandatory for all working in a lab.
- Specialized modules are optional, needed only if you work with that specific hazard. Select the modules that are relevant to your work at IISc. If in doubt, contact PI or Department Safety Champion.
- It is the responsibility of the User to maintain the required permissions during their tenure at IISc. OLSEH works on the policy of trust but verify. We trust Users will select the all the modules that apply to them. We retain the right to verify this later.
- Once started, a test must be submitted before you can attempt another. If you get an error message, please go and finish the exam you started earlier.
- The test should be finished within 60 mins of the start.
- The test can be reattempted after 7 days. Test can be retaken as many times as needed.
- You will be redirected to an external link for test. The test is currently hosted on www.cocubes.com
- Study material for all the modules can can be found at OLSEH website (https://olseh.iisc.ac.in/resources/)
- You will be asked to answer 25 questions. You must correctly answer at least 21 questions to pass the test.
- Please wait at least 5 mins before attempting test of a second module. The backend needs some time to reset.
- Please do no cheat, copy, or get help for this test. The test engine has automated invigilation methods that will track your performance. Switching tab, Googling answers, etc, will trigger the auto-invigilator. Test with a high “cheat-score” will be invalid.
- The test must be taken on a system with camera and microphone for the automated invigilation.
- You will get results in your email. You are also welcome to print the results at the end of the test. No need to send the result to OLSEH. We shall get the information automatically./li>